Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Falling Behind

Happy Monday!  Here's hoping you enjoyed your weekend and are ready to tackle another week of holiday preparation.

I knew, at some point, in our holiday planning I'd have to write this post.  But never expected it to be so soon.  I'll be honest, there have been some pretty big events on my plate lately and some of my Christmas planning has had to go by the wayside.  To those of you feeling like you can't keep up, let me just throw this out there...

It's okay!

There you go.  Let yourself off the hook.  Life happens to all of us and no matter how hard we try, we can't always get everything done the way we want to.  Just the fact that you're thinking in advance about the holiday season will be a huge benefit to you.  If you manage to make it to November 25th with 1/4 of this things on our list done, you are that much closer.  Don't beat yourself up.  Don't throw in the towel.  Do what you can when you can and, in the end, you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment