- Mail packages and cards
- Wrap and label any remaining gifts
- Prepare teacher gifts
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor- drive around looking at Christmas lights, plan an evening out with friends, find a sitter and enjoy a much needed date night, read a book by the Christmas tree, make a cup of tea and snuggle in front of the fireplace. Savor the season!
- Above all, have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Congratulations! You have made it through to the end of the journey. Hopefully, you have been successful and have learned some things along the way. Make note of things that worked for you and any goals you may have for next year. In a few months, you'll forget all about them. Write them down while they are fresh so you can implement them next year. As for our "to do" list for the week, it is simple.
Saturday, December 7, 2013
I certainly hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and found that it was much more relaxing than it may have been in years past. If you're like me, you have spent the last few days eating and shopping until you're ready to drop. What a fantastic way to kick of the Christmas season. For those of us who have been chomping at the bit to put up our Christmas trees but couldn't bear to do so before Thanksgiving, our time has come!
- Decorate your house and yard
- Finish the last of your shopping and wrapping
- Prepare all packages for mailing. Be sure to utilize usps.com if possible to buy postage and arrange for pick up of your packages.
- Mail overseas cards
- Plan caroling or a family movie night.