Without further adieu, let's get busy!
- Make a batch of holiday goodies
- Make 1 freezer meal
- Buy 2 canned foods- one from your long-term shopping list and one to donate
- Buy at least 1 gift- if you can knock out two, go for it! Also, don't forget to start picking up small items for "white elephant" exchanges and/or stocking stuffers.
- Wrap and label gifts
- Check your progress and adjust. If those crafts aren't coming along as planned, consider setting them aside until next year and buying a gift in their place. Do you need to double up on a holiday goody or freezer meal?
- Buy pumpkins
- Review plans for Halloween costumes
- Make a Halloween treat. It may seem silly to have this on the list, but there are far too many times that the season passes and I wish I would have made a fun treat for my kids or neighbors. This year, I'm trying these Peanut Butter Butterscotch Haystacks.