- Get everything out for Thanksgiving.
- Double check your shopping list and pick up any remaining items as soon as possible. Do not wait until Wednesday!
- Prepare what can be done ahead of time
- Stock bathrooms- have extra toilet paper and hand soap on hand. Also remember to check your first aid kid and band aid supply if you are expecting additional children to visit this week.
- It's deadline week- If homemade gifts/crafts are not completed, put them away until next year and buy gifts in their place. Be realistic and let yourself off the hook.
- Wednesday- Use a freezer meal, buy a bagged salad if necessary
Enjoy your week and have a blessed Thanksgiving!